This walk-thru will show you how to set up a student account on the Eliademy website. This account will allow you to participate in the E-Learning program for the Yakima County Sheriffs Office Search and Rescue......
Yakima County Sheriffs Office
Search and Rescue
E-Learning Log in Walk Thru
1. From the Yakima County Sheriffs Office Search and Rescue website (yakimasar.com) find “E-Learning” on the bottom menu bar…..
2. Hover over the “E-Learning” menu option and choose “E-Learning Course List”…..
3. Your 1st time logging in, the option should take you to the Eliademy Account log in page below…..
4. You may choose to use your Facebook, Google+, Windows or Instagram account to connect or you can Sign up separately above by clicking the Sign up option at the top of the page. For this walk through we will be using this last option…..
Enter your First name, Last name, email address and choose a password for your Log in. Your password must be at least 8 characters long. Passwords must have at least 1 number…..
5. Once you have a log in set up it will take you to the Yakima County Sheriffs Office Search and Rescue Courses page as shown below. Choose your course and follow the directions thru the course materials.
If you have further questions about creating an account you can contact John Phillips and he will attempt to help you set up an account. Email is preferred.